[Rhodes22-list] beginning of the end

chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri May 19 18:07:38 EDT 2017

We've know each other for 43 years.  In that time you have been my mentor and friend.  You and your creation have inspired me and my wife Alice, to go where no Rhodes has gone before (at least in the way we did it).  Heck, I am negotiating shipping to Italy for my Rhodes as we speak. I think the Rhodes 22 should be known as the Stan 22 from now on. You have earned your rest, and the appreciation of the thousands of sailors that you and your boat have touched. Thank you Stan and Rose and Elton.  I am writing  this as I sit in a snug anchorage in the uninhabited island of Royal Island in the Bahamas.....a place I first visited in my first Rhodes 23 years ago. I never doubted the boat nor its creator. Thank you Stan.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis I
1983 Stan 22

Sent from my iPad