[Rhodes22-list] Wren vs Lark

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon May 22 12:32:03 EDT 2017

Just finished my spring cleaning Saturday and on Sunday I found about a dozen purple dots splattered about my deck.  Apparent bird droppings that seem to have stained thru the gel coat.  Not sure how to get rid of the stain.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]