[Rhodes22-list] Wren vs Lark

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 13:00:21 EDT 2017

Quite correct.   I saw a lot of them skimming the water on cool (no
powerboater) evenings this spring.    I must have been distracted when I
started the thread.

I'll try to make time to drive down there some point this week to serve
another eviction notice.    I keep explaining that Raccoons party in the
dark hours, leaving footprints, so her eggs aren't safe any surviving babies
will get seasick.   She just doesn't get it.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark