[Rhodes22-list] Wren vs Lark

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon May 22 13:38:24 EDT 2017

We had good luck scrubbing those kinds of spots with a good cleaner
(Collinite, or something with oxalic or even something like Tilex) and
then letting the sun do the rest. Bird spots would be gone after a sunny
week. Worked on red wine stains too. Of course, your birds may differ.

Mary Lou
ex R22
now Rosborough RF-246 - Tara