[Rhodes22-list] Bilge pump

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 16:55:13 EDT 2017

I have similar questions,   There is a floor or bulkhead running between
stringers immediately in front of the bilge access plate in the cabin sole.
The weep holes are tiny.  If I drill it out it takes me to the head raised
sole, but I don't have easy access there.   I assume i would have to drill
access holes to the forward battery compartment and snake a hose up to the v
berth and back to get to the cabin sink.    Therefore I've been stalling on
adding one to my 2002.    Ive been bone dry until this year.   Between
wildlife and rain I've had a wet bilge more often then not, but only enough
to pump once.

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark