[Rhodes22-list] Recycling a 1979 R22

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Nov 20 15:51:08 EST 2017

We like challenges but that year boat (not made by us although for us)
is a project boat best done by the owner.  These days much of the work
for that year would be custom and the investment not justified by the
age of the boat.  Re-build it as a labor of love or just get it sailing
and then sell it and look for one in the late eighties or in the
nineties.  The 2017 at the Annapolis show is really quite different.

stan