[Rhodes22-list] Reintroduction

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 21:05:02 EST 2017

Welcome back Ron!  We too moved up to a larger boat and are now living on a
Catalina 387.  We just couldn't part with our old Enosis so we still have
her, but she is now over in Spain.  She will be our summer home.  Good luck
in finding the perfect Rhodes, or have Stan refurb one to your specs.

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis I & II

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 2:43 AM, Ronald K. Jewett <rkjewett at northcentral.edu