[Rhodes22-list] Reintroduction

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Nov 28 10:05:44 EST 2017

Ron,

I always encourage Rhodies to move up because I know they are going to
wake up (eventually) and want to get back to the joy of simply stepping
on board and be instantly single handed sailing a Rhodes again.

Stan is still standing at 91 but with all other help not, badly needing
partnering; should you need something to do when you retire from
retiring.    Everyone I knew who retired, eventually died..

If I can't get you interested in building sailboats maybe I can interest
you in buying the latest version of the Rhodes:  Lots of new
"inventions" since your days including inboard retractable electric
tunnel propulsion. Operating a Rhodes under power is now a whole new
single dimension world.

Who did you say you were?  I am what is left of stan.  Good to have you
back if for no other reason than getting your great testimonial e-mail.

stan