[Rhodes22-list] First Electric Inboard Rhodes delivered

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Oct 3 16:39:39 EDT 2017

Celia:

I have spent a fair amount of time working with Torqeedo and Stan to help coordinate the electric motor option and I have a meeting with Torqeedo this Saturday to go over additional items.  I is helpful to have any input and feedback you have and I am glad to see that you are happy with the product.

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]