[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Last Call for Pictures

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Oct 4 11:03:12 EDT 2017

Can you post a download link to the slide show?  That way we can have it on an multiple iphone, ipad or lap top.

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]