[Rhodes22-list] Last Call for Pictures

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Oct 4 11:22:05 EDT 2017

Boat Name is Opus currently located at the Washington Sailing Marina in Alexandria Virginia, 2008 model.

DSCN0900r braving the elements to make it to the Annapolis  boat show from Herrington Harbor for demo sails

DSCN0994 chris cowie art

DSCN1001_2 chris cowie sailing log from herrington harbor to the Annapolis boat show to help out with demo sails

IMG_0185 chris cowie art at the end of the day

IMG_0824 chris cowie art sailing the Potomac river

IMG_0966 Opus at the Annapolis boat show for demo sails

IMG_4440  The happy crew celebrating one of Stan’s birthdays

IMG_5750 Stan and chris cowie on Opus the demo boat

IMG_5910  Stans effort to pass on the archives of his brother Elton

[cid:image001.png at 01D33D02.4652D960]

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street

Suite 304

Alexandria, Virginia 22314

703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile

[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]