[Rhodes22-list] Pictures

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Oct 4 22:46:34 EDT 2017

New Rhodes 22 are truly wonderful as are the newly factory refurbished
ones BUT I am so loving these photos of well-used and well-loved Rhodes.

So many wonderful memories as I found when I pulled out our photos for
this project.

Thank you for taking it on Chris. I hope you got the photos I sent you a
few days ago. Nearly 20 years of memories and smiles went into them.

Looking forward to seeing everyone who can be there on Saturday. We'll
be thinking about those who won't be there as well.

Mary Lou
formerly R-22 Fretless
now Rosborough RF-246 Tara
Rock Hall, MD