[Rhodes22-list] Boat show Party

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 09:36:21 EDT 2017

Just a reminder,
                         If you are going to attend the party after the
Annapolis Boat show closes at 6:30 on Saturday, a couple of reminders.  The
invitation (attached) will not get you in to the show until after the show
closes at 6:30.  Bring some appetizers or snacks (Stan likes organic ) and
regular or adult beverages.  You can bring in a cooler with ice.  Enter
through the main gate at the end of Dock Street.  Try not to crowd out the
potential customers before the show closes at 6:30.  I would think things
would close up around 8:30 or 9:00, Stan will want his beauty rest.

Thanks to everyone who sent in pictures for the slideshow.   I'll bring a
computer to run the slide show and also find a way to post it online for
everyone to access.  See you at the party.

Chris Geankoplis