[Rhodes22-list] Party and mystery

Optonline bgreenwald at optonline.net
Fri Oct 6 20:39:24 EDT 2017

I am envious of those of you who will have the good fortune to be attending the gathering tomorrow night.  Circumstances prevent me from joining but the photos are allowing me to participate just a little bit.  And Dave Bradley’s microburst photo brought back “fond” memories   Since my boat went over in the same microburst.  I wish everyone a great time and great stories and fond regards to Stan.

Now for the “mystery”. My boat is on Shelter Island (between the North and South Forks of Long Island) but I was recently walking along Hog Creek which is off Gardiner's Bay in East Hampton and came across this golden oldie 22 - hopefully the photo came thru.   No name on the visible sides and the transom wasn’t accessible.  Does anyone know who the owner is?

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach