[Rhodes22-list] FREE Standard MAIN sail / Bklyn NY

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Oct 6 20:55:30 EDT 2017

If you don't get any takers, there's a woman in Maine who has a company
that makes tote bags out of used sails. She'll take a used sail, use
part of it to make you a bag and then use the rest in her business.
Keeps them out of landfills.

https://seabags.com/info/sea-bags-sail-trade-program.html

Mary Lou