[Rhodes22-list] FREE Standard MAIN sail / Bklyn NY

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sun Oct 8 09:59:00 EDT 2017

Actually, I also have an old mainsail from my 76 standard rig Rhodes that I
would be happy to give to anyone who can use it. The sail is still in
reasonably "good" condition for its age - no rips or patches - but has
stretched. I don't know what it is made of as it is a soft and shinny
fabric. I am reasonably sure it is the original.

The only problem is that it is here in Kingston Canada. All I ask is that
anyone who wants it pay the shipping.

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada