[Rhodes22-list] Stan & the Party

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Oct 9 12:13:57 EDT 2017

Yes. links work. I think the only attachments that work are photos
(JPGs, JPEGs) and PDFs but links to another server (like where your
Google Docs are stored) work.

I did see only one photo from Rochelle. Looks like the link was to that
photo. If you uploaded others, you could put them all in one folder and
then share the folder.

Mary Lou