[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Rhodes owners on Lake Michigan

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Oct 11 06:17:46 EDT 2017

I offered to take them out on Opus.

Sent from my iPad

Christopher P. Cowie  [cid:image001.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]   [cid:image002.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470<tel:202.270.1470> mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com<mailto:ccowie at cowieassociates.com>]

[cid:image005.png at 01CE8701.15794830]