[Rhodes22-list] update

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Oct 15 04:46:59 EDT 2017

John,

Back from the Annapolis show wars.  As usual the Rhodes got lots of
compliments, sales continue weak.  Half million dollar and up boats were
selling like hot cakes.  Which gets me back to my political soap box.  I
guess we just have to raise our prices to get to those buyers.  My
daughter has not written anything since America's Bubble Economy  and
Aftershock and I am trying to get her to now do America's Income Bubble.

The trailer repair company said they now have the parts in so we are
hoping we may get to pick it up next week.  We have some show leads to
follow up on and are also thinking of going to other shows.

One fun thing this year at Annapolis this time was the party the owners
had at our space after show hours to celebrate the Rhodes (and I guess
my) longevity.  A number of former Rhodes owners who have moved on to
other boats, crashed the affair; they just could not stand not still
being part of the clan.   Sorry you could not make it.  You would have
enjoyed putting faces on all the Rhodies you have spoken to over the years.

stan