[Rhodes22-list] I’m now a dinghy sailor,

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:58:22 EDT 2017

Until spring.

The Lark has been pulled and will be prepped for winter layup at the
fairgrounds.    But before Ted has too much pitty on us northerners, I
wanted to share my log.   33 Days daysailing.   Some were after work, some
were 10 hour marathons with a break to feed the dog.    6 Days on Lake
Michigan, four without seeing my car.    I also got the Bucc out three
times, and hope for a couple more.  It’s the second warmest year on record
for the planet, so I surely have time before the icebreaker attachment
becomes necessary.   I got the canoe out when it was 70 in February, and
hauled it to Indiana for a business trip and had some early spring fun.
Not a bad year for a guy that’s far from retirement.   How did everybody
else fair?

Ted, et al, can you keep us sane with photos after the snow flies?    The
Volvo is good eye candy but I need more.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark