[Rhodes22-list] Goodbye Rhodes

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 14:17:01 EDT 2017

Hey Luis,
So sad to hear that. Where is the boat?   It may still make it through the
storm, those boats have a way of surviving even the worst storm, all is not
lost!  We now live on a Catalina 38 that is out of the water on jack stands
in Ft. Pierce.  We are in Spain at the moment still trying to get our
Rhodes out of customs and into storage for next year.  We have no idea what
we will find for our Fla. boat when we get back to the states.  I would
have more optimism for your boat than mine.  Keep us posted.

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis