[Rhodes22-list] Leaking CB pin - Old CB style

Mark Olson Mark-Olson at verizon.net
Sun Sep 10 18:17:40 EDT 2017

I put one garboard drain on the outside of the stub keel on each side.
www.westmarine.com/buy/west-marine--garboard-drain-plug--P006_181_003_505?recordNum=1.
$12 each at West Marine.

I put them on the outside of the stub keel at the bottom of the ballast I
had taken out.  I used 5200 and screws to mount them.  I put Teflon tape on
the threads to seal them.  I don't have any pictures of them but I could in
a few weeks when I haul out.

Mark