[Rhodes22-list] Lake Michigan

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 07:53:47 EDT 2017

Lake Erie is dead calm and canoeing weather through Sunday, but the we're
trailer sailors.   Lake Michigan became the destination around 0100.    I'm
calling South Haven MI between work today to explore long term parking.
It looks like I can navigate the Black river but may need to raise the board
at one point per NOAA charts.  I'm hoping transient slips will be available
since it's late season.    Anybody out there with local knowledge?    We
leave tomorrow, I didn't plan option 2 in advance like I should have.   I've
also queried forum.trailersailor.com

Alex

-----
Alex Cole