[Rhodes22-list] Goodbye Rhodes

Rhodes22 bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 17 16:23:12 EDT 2017

Chris and Gary:  I am flying in to West Palm this afternoon to check on our home in Stuart and our R22 in Fort Pierce.  I'll be in Stuart for about 10 days for medical treatments but will have time to check on anyone's boat in the area.

Bob Quinn, Stuart, FL
S/V 2010 Rhodes 22, "NoKaOi 3"

Sent from my iPad