[Rhodes22-list] 1981 R22 for sale /sv Miracles in Mill Basin Brooklyn

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Thu Sep 21 20:29:05 EDT 2017

Miracles Sold today!!

Hi Rhodies and a somber good bye from this boat owner.  I will miss her but
the man I sold it to will be
joining the list so he says.

Ric Gravenson another  Brooklynite bought her today.

I want to thank all the guys and gals who posted things about their standard
rigs especially.  I loved my
standard rig and its simplicity.

On my last sail today we began by running with a gusty 12-15 knot wind from
the north , along with an outgoing tide my CB up and only using the main at
first.   The R22 is such a great downwind boat!

be well everyone and I hope the folks whose boats got damaged in the storms
get some relief and
get back on their feet real soon!

peace,
Lou