[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Get Together

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:31:43 EDT 2017

I know the idea was tossed out there about getting together during the
show.  Since I am back in the U.S. I would love to get together with any
who can after the show on Saturday (unless there is a better day).  I'll
pick up the tab for the after closing fee at the boat show.  If we could
perhaps do a byob & food we could honor Stan and share our love for the
boat and its builder. I'll be working with Mac and anyone else who can help
organize the fete.  Let me know who could come or if a different day is
better.  You can reach me off line at chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com

Chris & Alice Geankoplis
Enosis I