[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Mexico Cont'd 1-6-16

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 13:19:06 EDT 2017

Since I find that I have a bit of free time now that we have delayed our
Med trip with our Rhodes, I'll try to send out some more narratives on our
time sailing the Rhodes in the Sea of Cortes.

So, if you go to   http://sailingenosis.weebly.com/   to get some
background on our decision to go cruising on our Rhodes 22.  The blog
covers the time from June 2015 through the end of the year.  There is a gap
when we were sailing in Canada and I will fill that in with commentaries.
After the 1st of last year (2016) I am also filling that gap with
commentaries.  The commentaries are not in the same format as the blog but
they still work I think for sharing the experience of sailing such a unique
and fun boat.  Enjoy the trip.