[Rhodes22-list] First Electric Inboard Rhodes delivered

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 09:45:44 EDT 2017

Just delivered Patrick's and Celia's beautiful new Rhodes  "Take Five" to
their Marina in Olympia WA. A bit of a long trip from Edenton!!

All of Seattle area is under drought restrictions so she was a little dirty
from the road, but she still looked great on the sparkling water of the
Puget sound.

She is fitted with inboard electric motor and I am very impressed on how
efficient and quiet the operation.

Welcome Celia and Patrick to "Da list" and many happy summers of sailing.

BTW: I have once and for all solved the single vs dual axle trailer debate.
After being stranded twice in parts of the USA you don't want to be due to
a failed wheel bearing, I have ruled out ever using a single axle again

~~~ _/) ~~~

Richard Beytagh
​S/V Waif

Preview attachment IMG_20170912_120650119.jpg
IMG_20170912_120650119.jpg
7.7 MB
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=5a2a81d580&view=att&th=15e817b2f0963923&attid=0.3&disp=safe&realattid=1578537538103873795-local2&zw>Preview
attachment IMG_20170912_145841514.jpg