[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Party

Robert Louis Weiss rweiss at siu.edu
Mon Sep 25 13:05:19 EDT 2017

Thanks Chris. I really appreciate you doing this. I received the invitation you sent and my wife, Jan, and I will be there. We are leaving tomorrow to go to Edenton to try to help Stan in any way we can, and then go up to the show from there. Looking forward to meeting you.

Bob

Beach Spring

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music