[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Party

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Sep 25 15:08:51 EDT 2017

Chris G/Mac:

Thank you for organizing this.  I plan to be helping Stan again this year at the show part of the day Friday and Saturday and look forward to seeing everyone Saturday night.

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]