[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat show Pics

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 17:47:05 EDT 2017

I sent you an email.   I can also offer help
I posted on the owners / enthusiasts facebook page and invited FB users to
send me the photos they wanted included.

I had said we would identify by boat name and location with a brief caption,
but did not plan on automatically including family names unless invited to
do so, out of privacy concerns.    I will include a few of my own photos,
but since friends and children are included and I didn't take any selfies, I
didn't plan on anything that would invade people's privacy.   People want to
imagine themselves on a cool boat, adventure, fun with friends, but don't
care who was on the Lark in September.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole