[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat show Pics

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 11:06:00 EDT 2017

Hi Shawn,
                Sorry you can't make it but I totally understand.  I was
delighted that you enjoyed the demo sail on my elderly Rhodes and that
Alice and I had a chance to meet and you your wife and for the sail on Fern
Ridge on *Sweet Baboo. *Thanks for the photo, I'll include it in the slide
show.  I'm sure our paths shall cross again.

Chris Geankoplis