[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Party

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Sep 27 09:36:12 EDT 2017

It is just I outlived the Apple.  Got a new one.  Interesting afternoon
at the Apple store.   This one should last til the wireless, batteryless
mouse gets tired.  I don't know how it gets recharged through the
computer ??

stan,

Thanks for the party location and timing info, I was going to the other
one.  This way I can get into my on board show boat bunk by 8 and not
miss anyone, if you have an invitation left over.