[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Sep 27 10:46:34 EDT 2017

Jay:

Enclosed is what was posted by someone on the r22 site.  I have a similar installation however I put the male plug on the vertical face of the lazarette under the bench to keep it out of the weather and a short distance from the pilot.

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]