[Rhodes22-list] Boat Show Party

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Sep 27 23:12:52 EDT 2017

Got space for a couple of Rhodies who have gone over to the dark side?
(Still Rhodies at heart)

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday night of the sailboat show
and meeting you after all these years, Chris.

And what the heck, there are better vendors at the sailboat show anyway.

I'll see if I can dig up a few old photos of Fretless for the slideshow.
I'll send them to you back channel. Do you want the captions on the
photos themselves or just accompanying the files?

Mary Lou

formerly R22

now Rosborough RF-246