[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat show Pics

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:52:59 EDT 2017

Thanks so much.  My Wife Alice has picked up the slack and seems to be
formatting the show on a power point presentation.  More pictures are
coming in daily, usually 3 or 4 each day.  If you have any that others have
sent to you from FB or other sources just send them along and we can post
them.  If together we can cast the net out and scoop up the pictures and
then send them along to Alice it should be a nice long compilation of the
experiences, the people and places that the Rhodes and Stan have brought
together.

Chris Geankoplis