[Rhodes22-list] wax on...wax off

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 17 23:37:20 EDT 2018

We set off on a one-month sail when my daughter was one month old. A year later we went on another one-month sail when she learned to walk on the boat. The problem is not that the kids are too young - it is that we get too old. I, for one, am really starting to feel it.

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada