[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crutch

Tex Hill sundsvalla at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 12:16:20 EDT 2018

I have occasional seen comments on transporting Rhodes with mast in various positions. For what ever it is worth, I have transported the boat for some long distances with the mast on the crutch and on the bow pulpit. That is the way Stan and brother told me how to do it. Also tied the mast to the mast step with a line.
Tex Hill

In God We Trust......Have a Blessed Day!