[Rhodes22-list] Question about batteries

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:37:29 EDT 2018

The Carol Lee 2 is an '83 and I added the second battery next to the
chiller.  My start battery is aft in the lazerette.  The Carol Lee was an
'87 and had the battery under the v berth next to the water tank  Wiring to
the solar panel is easier with your set up as once the wire goes behind the
head it goes directly forward into the battery compartment.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA

*Stephen Staum*