[Rhodes22-list] 07-25,26,27,28 Rhodes in the Med

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Aug 1 13:39:43 EDT 2018

Chris,

Le Grazie near La Spezia? Near Cinque Terre?  Beautiful harbor!  You should
stay and explore the coastline to Monterosso al Mare.  There is a train from
La Spezia to Monterosso which stops at each of the five towns.  Great hiking
and countryside.  Been there, no T-shirt.  Food is the best!  Enjoy!

Mike
s/v Wind Lass  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY