[Rhodes22-list] Selling my R22- Certf. of Support Extinct?

Art Czerwonky a_czerwonky at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 08:37:38 EDT 2018

Yo, Ben,Oh the memories, apparently now passing.  I have contemplated shifting colors to another Rhoadie or Wannabe myself.  I suspect GB may be faded now. I have heard no news of Stan or Rose myself. Tempis fugit.
I hope you are doing well.  All is well at Hartwell even though Rummy is a misty image sailing the Runner on the lake, Mr Gay in one fist, tiller in the other.  I often wish the rail had not dipped so low.
Time marches on with us, Brad waiting for Bar exam results (Patent) and Jana as a school principal in the Atlanta area.
As Allison now tells our friends: "We are old friends. When we get older and senile we can be New friends."  Hmmmm.
The boom room business sure is going strong.  Hmmmm.
Thank you for posting. I always doubted the 'certificate' except as a means for our fearless leader.  I myself will likely move Mary Jane and countless memories through a broker, although wouldn't it be nice to a believer.
Best to you, my friend,
Art Czerwonkys/v Mary JaneLake Hartwell
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 6:03 PM, Benjamin Cittadino<BCittadino at dcs-law.com> wrote:   Hello folks,

I'm going to sell my R22, the S/V Susan Kay which I keep in a slip on Sandy Hook Bay (Highlands, NJ) during the sailing season and up on stands in Sea Bright NJ at Carriage House Marina (about 5 miles south of the slip). In any event, in thinking about this I recall Stan used to have a Certificate of Support Program which, if memory serves, involved giving him 10% of the price in exchange for unlimited access to his fund of knowledge and the ability to purchase parts and stuff from him.

However, it seems to me that General Boats is out of business (the phone numbers I have don't work). Did another outfit merge with or buy the assets of General Boats? Should I forget about trying to look into the Certificate of Support program? I'm thinking I will just let my guy at Carriage House Marina sell the boat for me to some person here in NJ. I don't even own a trailer and never take the mast down during the season.

If anyone has any thoughts about how best to sell her please let me know.

Hope the crew of Rhodies is well. I remember some fun on this list with raging debates about politics and such back when political debate was fun. Thanks.

Ben

[cid:image002.png at 01D433F9.271D4550]<http://www.dcs-law.com/>Benjamin N. Cittadino
Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Of Counsel
Devlin, Cittadino & Shaw, P.C.
3131 Princeton Pike
                            Bldg. 1-A, Ste. 202
            Trenton, NJ 08648

                            bcittadino at dcs-law.com<mailto:bcittadino at dcs-law.com>
Phone: (609) 896-2222 l Fax: (609) 896-2279 l www.dcs-law.com<http://www.dcs-law.com/>
[cid:image004.png at 01D433F9.271D4550]

This e-mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents. Thank you.