[Rhodes22-list] Dazed and Confused

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:45:42 EDT 2018

Hi Benjamin
As of today, General Boats is still operating. I consider myself indeed
fortunate that I was able to purchase my 2000 Rhodes from Stan last year
I exchanged emails with Stan today and spoke with his part-time assistant
Kristina by phone today as well.
Stan is planning to be at the 2018 Annapolis Boat Show.

Best wishes.
Bob.
S/vSail la Vie, Rhodes 2000