[Rhodes22-list] Canadian Rhodes

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Sat Aug 18 12:59:45 EDT 2018

After 50 years we have more coast to coast Canadian Rhodies than we know
of; never having tried to keep track of their movements from owner to
owner over the years.

Re a cb gasket, while we have them, at $75 and the cost of getting to
Canada, you will probably be better served locally or via an internet order.

stan