[Rhodes22-list] Canadian Rhodes

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Sat Aug 18 19:13:37 EDT 2018

Graham, That was long ago.  Today the shoe is on the other foot.   I
apologize for our recreational lying president (he can't help it, It is
just a sport with him).  It is His stand and actions re Canada that is
ridiculous.

According to custom, you have to wait til I die for  Rhodes memorabilia
to gather any value.  Patience, I am working on that.

stan