[Rhodes22-list] Helping Other Rhodies

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Aug 20 18:14:52 EDT 2018

Mike
Thank you for all you do.  I am also working on a number of ideas how to better serve the boating community both short and long term and will share more information as things progress

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie  [cid:image001.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]   [cid:image002.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]

700 N Fairfax Street<x-apple-data-detectors://3/0>
Suite 304<x-apple-data-detectors://3/0>
Alexandria, Virginia 22314<x-apple-data-detectors://3/0>
703.717.9103<tel:703.717.9103> ex.204 ● 202.270.1470<tel:202.270.1470> mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com<mailto:ccowie at cowieassociates.com>]

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D24014.7A2D04E0]