[Rhodes22-list] Gallons per hour

Rick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:53:14 EDT 2018

Stephen,

You're mixing apples with oranges, pears, etc.

An old 2 stroke 9.9hp is way oversized for most conditions of the R22, yet
when you need the muscle it is there.  So it will maintain a minimum fuel
flow for lubrication and never reach full RPM.

Very dirty but completely reliable throughout 20 years.

Regards,

Rick