[Rhodes22-list] Helping Other Rhodies

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Sun Aug 26 10:51:18 EDT 2018

Hi Sophia,

While General Boats in NC is the best place for you to see the most used
Rhodes available in a single location, I think in your case you should
buy one through a private party sale.  Our strong suggestion is that
when you do, you should go with the Certificate of Support program.

       http://www.usedrhodes.com/certificate.html

stan