[Rhodes22-list] Chris Cowie and GB

Luis Guzman luis.guzman.ve at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:32:28 EDT 2018

Stan,

I woukd love to create a partnership with you. I'm willing to move there
and learn every aspect if the business.

The only problem is that I have not won the lottery yet. Though, I believe
I'm very close to wining it. I just have to remember ti buy the dam ticket.

Maybe I should try to do one of those GoFundMe campaigns to raise the funds.

Luis
S/V 1983 Aquetxali