[Rhodes22-list] Towing with a Ridgeline?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Dec 20 13:06:20 EST 2018

We towed our R22 for quite a few years with a 4wd Chevy Blazer. It did
fine but it was mostly on the flat.

When we replaced it with a 2wd 2008 Nissan Frontier (6300 towing
capacity) we felt it towed a whole lot better. Out Frontier now has
120,000 miles on it most of it towing a relatively lightweight 24 travel
trailer. We've been really happy with it.

No experience with the Ridgeline but I'd want to gather more experiences.

Mary Lou
ex R22
now Rosborough RF-246  Tara
(We don't trailer the Rosborough - we would need a bigger truck - and a
trailer.)