[Rhodes22-list] Maryland Rhodes

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Feb 19 12:36:18 EST 2018

Hi Edward,

Congratulations on joining the "family" of Rhodies.  The "list" is what the
Rhodes 22 Owners (and former owners, wishers, etc.) have made it!  We all
try to pitch in and help each other.  Feel free to ask for help, contribute
and even look for your next R22 via the list.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass  ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY